EXE Password Protector – Putting a password on files and folders is one way in which the software puts them in front of us to keep our information and shorten the access of others.
You may have already encountered the need to encrypt the information on their software so that others can not access them. As an example, you have installed software on your system that you do not want to use for any reason.
To do this, you need to encrypt the executable files, usually these files are EXEs.
Software EXE Password Protector is a powerful tool to put a password on the executable file for WindowsEltima’s product range and uses multi-layer locking.
Whenever a user intends to open an encrypted file, a question is asked to open the password, and the only person who knows the password can access the file. Also, with this software you can lock emails, chats, games and more.
To eliminate the password again, you can use the software itself. It is also able to back up the original file of the program.
Here are some key features of “EXE Password Protector v184.108.40.206”:
- Protects Windows EXE files with 16/32 and 64-bit
- Ability to install and remove passwords in a user
- friendly environment
- Protect files on local and network drives. O
- No need to restart after install and set and delete password
- Full integration after password removal
- Ability to password up to 50 characters
- Ability to backup from main EXE file
- OS :Windows 7 SP1, 8, 10 or higher versions (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
Download EXE Password Protector v220.127.116.11