Vehicle Manager 2019 is a vehicle management software for reviewing and recording the services and repairs you perform on your vehicles so that you can maintain your vehicles and all associated equipment in the best possible condition and value. Save them for resale.
All service and repair reports for each vehicle can be recorded in a separate profile on this software and you can create reminders for the various services.
The status of services for all vehicles and equipment are shown in simple red, yellow and green, so you can find out the status of each of your cars. Vehicle Manager can be useful both for personal car management and for car dealers or car rentals.
Track your vehicle’s fuel efficiency.
When you fill up your tank, keep your receipt and then enter the usage data into Vehicle Manager. Your fuel efficiency will be calculated, and you can identify long term trends to help spot problems before unplanned critical service becomes due.
Track your vehicle’s service schedules and service history.
With Vehicle Manager you can create a unique service plan for each vehicle you own. Vehicle Manager reminds you as the due date service comes near. Easily track service status for all your vehicles and equipment with simple red, yellow, green status indicators. When the service is completed, just mark the item as complete to automatically add it to your vehicle’s service history.
Track your vehicle’s drivers, parts, vendors, and contacts.
When replacing parts on your vehicles, add the parts, vendors, and contacts to your Vehicle Manager database. If the part needs to be replaced again, you’ll have all the information you need right at your fingertips.
Here are some key features of “Vehicle Manager 2019 Fleet Network Edition v3.0.1000.0”:
- Vehicle Management
- Get informed about the status of each car’s
- Remind each car’s service time
- Ability to check countless number of vehicles
- Vehicle driver information
- Status and time registration Switching parts
- Keep track of fuel consumption over time (miles / gallon, km / liter)
- Keep track of financial reports
- Keep a database of parts used in your vehicles
- Keep track of dealers and related contacts.
- Printing and Extracting Reports in Different Formats
- Driver Registration and Their Certificates, Business Licenses and Accidents
- Setting the option to check units by meter or units common in the United States
- OS: Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, and 10
Download Vehicle Manager 2019 Fleet Network Edition v3.0.1000.0