Camtasia Studio 2019 is the complete professional solution for recording, editing and sharing high-quality screen video on the Web, CD-ROM and portable media players, including iPod. Easily record your screen, PowerPoint, multiple audio tracks, and webcam video to create compelling training videos, screencasts, and presentations without ever leaving your desk. With the power of interactive Camtasia Studio videos, you can deliver high-quality content anytime, even to your most remote audience.
One of the most common methods of manufacturing education, electronic, especially E-learning software for computer use, professional use software for video capture from a computer monitor and record all moments to be pretty multimedia training. Now, a simple, yet powerful, high-quality software solution for providing these electronic training is a prerequisite for success in this direction. Software company TechSmith is one of the most prominent software companies in the field of filming and photo softwareThe vector is very high for companies and small and large companies, with two very powerful and expensive products called SnagIt (for image capture) and Camtasia Studio (specially for video recording of monitors) Has gained a lot of fame in the software world.
Camtasia Studio is a complete and secure solution for creating a variety of multimedia educational videos . With a wide variety of features available to the user in three areas of professional recording, professional editing, and professional publishing, she will be provided with any side software It makes no need. In addition to this, the software, along with the numerous capabilities of electronic training, is able to create useful electronic and multimedia content that adds to its importance.
Here are some key Features of “TechSmith Camtasia v2019.0.0 Build 4494” :
- Capture all or part of the screen
- Capture WebCam images
- Record incoming sounds or system sounds
- Capture all elements and data provided by PowerPoint
- including Slide timing, Animations and Voice Narration.
- Record Mouse Clicks as well as keyboard beats
- recording layers of Windows, and interactions of software are
- Capture only one Frame for still images in AVI Slideshow
- staging of the Recording been designated by the donor for users
- providing Codec new by TechSmith to provide a Video with High Performance for Serialization and Simplicity Recording
- Previewing Previous Steps Audio for Recording
- Recording Input Voices from Microphone
- Adding Hacked Time and Posts to Images
- Adding Writings Even when Recording
- Adding and Changing Posts in ScreenPad Shapes
- Add shadows
- Use time lapse recording
- Record annotation Drawings with ScreenDraw
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (Required: 64 Bit versions only ). (Recommended: Windows 10)
– 2.0 GHz CPU with dual-core processor minimum (Recommended: 2.8 Ghz 6th Generation Intel® Core ™ i5 Processor with 4 CPU Cores or AMD or better AMD equivalent)
– Intel and AMD integrated graphics are acceptable. . However, NVIDIA and AMD GPUs are recommended for GPU acceleration and 4K and / or 60FPS media.
– GPU Acceleration requires Windows 10 or Windows 8.1
– 4 GB RAM minimum (Recommended: 16 GB or more)
– 2 GB hard disk space for program installation
– Display dimensions 1024×768 or higher
– Microsoft .NET 4.6.0 or later (included)
– Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (Recommended)
– Windows N requires the MediaFeature Pack for Windows N
-Internet connection and TechSmith account are required for the trial.
- Feature-specific requirements (Windows)
– Powerpoint Import and Camtasia Add -in for PowerPoint requires PowerPoint 2013, 2016 (32-bit or 64-bit), 2019
– Playback using the Smart Player is supported by Internet Explorer 11+, Microsoft Edge (Windows 10 Anniversary Update or later), the latest version for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari, iOS 11+ (Safari), Android 5+ (Latest Chrome required)
– Camera video recording requires a USB Web Camera
– Integration with TechSmith Relay requires TechSmith Relay Classic Recorder
– Guidelines for 4K, 60 FPS, and Behaviors