SystemTools Hyena 13 is a great application for network administrators . With this powerful software that works on all operating systems, even Windows servers, you can have full control over your network as a network administrator. This software, in addition to creating a very complete Windows administration tools on your system, can act as an Active Directory and control and manage all users and systems within the network, including the client and servers. . This software can be installed on all operating systems, including Windows NT / 2000 / XP. The Hyena program is unlimited to manage on all computer users.
Using the built-in Windows administration tools to manage a medium to large Windows can be a challenge.
Add multiple domains, hundreds or thousands of servers, workstations, and users, and before you know it, things can get out of hand. Hyena is designed to both simplify and centralize almost all day-to-day management tasks, while providing new capabilities for system administration. Hyena is a software that allows you to manage the network.
This functionality is provided in a single, centralized, easy to use product. Used today by tens of thousands of system administrators worldwide, Hyena is the one tool that every administrator can not afford to be without.
Hyena uses an Explorer-style interface for all operations, including right-click pop-up context menus for all objects.
Management of users, groups (both local and global), shares, domains, computers, services, devices, events, files, printers and print jobs, sessions, open files, disk space, user rights, messaging, exporting, job scheduling, processes , and printing are all supported. In addition to supporting standard Windows system management functions, Hyena also includes extensive Active Directory integration.
Here are some key Features of “SystemTools Hyena v13.5.0” :
- Manage Windows above the NT or LAN XP, 2000, 2003 and …
- Add multi-domain, hundreds or thousands of servers, workstations and users
- SEO for all operations, including right mouse click menus Sensitive text for all objects
- Includes output and options for Microsoft Access reporting
- Synchronization action
- Support for managing users, groups, computers, services, devices, events, files, sessions, open files, disk space. , Messages, Outputs, Processes
- Support for shares, domains
- Support for printers and print operations
- Output from open file information and information File version
- Add specific symbols in the output filename
- Ability to find running services and quick display of startup information
- Ability to handle and inspect the system and quickly discover security holes
- Add date and time of output
- Have remote control programs such as VNC
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)