Steelray Project Analyzer 7.8.2 is software that allows you to evaluate the quality and performance of your programs and projects in minutes and get comprehensible results. This software allows managers to analyze schedules and resources assigned to a project.
Programs can be defined based on project management best practices and best practices.
Project Analyzer supports Microsoft Project, Primavera P6, and UN / CEFACTXML. The reports generated by this software are very effective in improving the quality and performance of your project.
With Analyzer, you can evaluate the quality and performance of your project schedule in minutes and get comprehensible results. Schedules can be analyzed against project management best practices, internally defined best practices, and government best practices. Analyzer supports Microsoft Project, Primavera P6, and UN / CEFACTXML.
Here are some key features of “Steelray Project Analyzer 7.8.2”:
- Analysis of schedules and resources allocated to projects
- Using the best methods and methods of project management
- Display results of project performance review in the shortest possible time
- Ability to display a large volume of Information in a compact space
- Provide a report to compare the schedule and validate the project
- Support for UN / CEFACT XML
- Support for Microsoft Project mpp files
- Support for Primavera P6
- Convenient user interface
(Note: Administrator privileges are typically required for installation of these prerequisites.)
– Microsoft .NET Framework v4.5.2
– Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
The above pre-requisities are downloaded and installed automatically with Project Analyzer. In security scenarios, it may be necessary for an administrator to download and install these pre-requisities manually prior to Analyzer installation.
– Available Disk Space for Analyzer and Prerequisites: 500MB
– Processor Speed: 1Ghz or better
– Memory: 512MB Required, 1GB recommended
– Display Resolution: 1024×768 or higher
– Supported Operating Systems: Vista, Windows 7 (32/64), Windows 8 (32/64) and Windows 10 (32/64)
– Project Version: Project 2007 or greater
Download Steelray Project Analyzer 7.8.2