Statgraphics Centurion 18 is a comprehensive Windows desktop product for statistical analysis, data visualization and predictive analytics. It contains over 260 procedures covering a wide range of data analysis techniques. Statgraphics 18 features an easy-to-use GUI that does not require learning a complex command language. Especially helpful to practitioners is the StatAdvisor, which explains the results of statistical analyzes in a way suitable for presentation to non-statisticians.
Statgraphics Centurion is a visual and powerful software for data analysis, data visualization, statistical modeling and prediction of probabilities. This comprehensive program covers more than 230 statistical methods from partial statistical models to advanced statistical models. This software is one of the first examples of its kind that its makers have emphasized on the early stages of construction on the features of graphics , methods and models of innovative statistics and unique features. Using this software, you can finally analyze the accuracy and quality of your personal or business affairs, census and view the results in the form of tables and charts to help you make the most informed decisions.
Here are some key Features of “Statgraphics Centurion v18.1.12” :
- A new file format for handling big data. The 64-bit version can now analyze datasets containing over 100 million rows.
- 9 new interactive Statlets for dynamic data visualization, including sunflower plots, population pyramids, wind roses, and violin screens.
- Improved demographic maps, with support for SHP files.
- Dialog-box driven procedures for accessing R libraries to use classification and regression trees, text mining, multidimensional scaling, analysis of arbitrarily censored data, and seasonal adjustment with X-13ARIMA-SEATS.
- Over a dozen other new statistical procedures, including equivalence analysis and noninferiority testing, orthogonal regression, capability control charts, multivariate tolerance intervals, multivariate normality tests, and random number generation for multivariate normal distributions.
- New definitive screening designs in the DOE Wizard.
- A new network installation program that allows users to check out seats for use on individual computers.
- Extensive enhancements to the process. Neil W. Polhemus, Process Capability Analysis: Estimating Quality to be published by Chapman and Hall / CRC Press in December 2017.
- Windows 7 SP1 ( 64-bit )
- Windows 10 ( 64-bit )
- 4 GB of RAM or higher
- Dual-core Intel processor
- 1 GB of disk space or more
Statgraphics Centurion v18.1.12