SeismoMatch v2018 SoftwareTo adjust the earthquake accelerometer to match the target response spectrum using the small wave algorithm proposed by Abrahamson in 1992 and Hancock et al in 2006. This software is capable of simultaneously matching a number of accelerometers and then determining the average range that corresponds to the largest difference to the default tolerance. It is possible to use this software along with the record selection tool and the use of record checking algorithms to define a series of records suitable for nonlinear dynamic analysis of existing or new structures.
In addition, SeismoMatch has a module that allows the user to combine a number of matched accelerations to determine the combined mean spectrum that meets the needs of the user with respect to the mean and maximum error. Finally with the full integration of this software with the Windows environment , the resultsThe graphics and numerals obtained can be copied to any Windows-based software such as Excel, Word and more. It should also be noted that the ability to customize drawing features within the app is also taken into account.
Here are some key Features of “SeismoMatch v2018” :
- Simultaneous matching of a number of accelerometers and averaging
- Single acceleration readability, both in single and multiple values (two commonly used formats in extreme momentum databases) or multiple acceleration readings At a time (if only defined as single values for linear format)
- Calculate the target spectrum using Eurocode 8 rules by calculating a specific acceleration spectrum or by simply loading a user
- defined spectrum – Copy the numerical results and graphics in Word, Excel, etc.
- customize the results of the analysis and analysis From within the app
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)