SAP PowerDesigner 16 – One of the most important needs of SAP Sybase PowerDesigner students and software engineers is software that simplifies the tasks of data modeling and software system analysis, design, and graphical representation. Sybase is one of the largest manufacturers of software engineering tools, offering powerful Sybase Power Designer software for data modeling. The software also supports the UML modeling language and outputs 60 different databases.
The software can also interact with most programming environments such as .NET, Java and Eclipse. PowerDesigner is basically used for database design and implementation and can control the database. One of the benefits is that you can connect to SQL Server and use the database as a tool. This incredibly useful software is the primary tool for data modeling and management, used to create data models, information architectures, organizational architectures, and analyze and manage changes in data design and management.
Here are some key features of “SAP PowerDesigner 22.214.171.124 SP04”:
- Increases productivity : Aligns business and IT to help you improve overall productivity
- Supports open environments : Provides open support for heterogeneous environments (available for delphi components)
- Includes customization features : Is highly customizable to help you enforce standards and ensure regulatory compliance
- Designed for the complex enterprise : Facilitates enterprise architecture implementations by intuitively capturing the intersections between all architectural layers and perspectives of the Enterprise
- Provides analysis tools : Increases business agility with Link & Sync for true impact analysis
- Microsoft Windows 7 and higher, or Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and higher (64-bit)
- 2 GHz processor
- 3 GB RAM
- SVGA or higher-resolution graphics adapter and compatible color monitor (800×600)
- 1GB disk space for installation of all the core modules (and demonstration videos)
Download SAP PowerDesigner 126.96.36.199 SP04