Ranorex Studio 8 is a software allows you to run various scenarios for testing a program by easily switching between different test modes for the desktop , mobile operating systems, and web automation systems.
You can also run your test processes in parallel and simultaneously for different browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge and more.
Professional programmers and developers can design professional scenarios for coding and automating processes. On the other hand, the software is designed in such a way that an unprotected person can easily test his application with the help of software in the software and follow up the default processes with just a few clicks.
Here are some key features of “Ranorex Studio v8.3.2”:
- A professional tool for testing written computer programs
- A simple application for inexperienced people, while providing advanced test tools for professionals
- Performing a test process in a group by a different person. Programming and Development Team
- Shortening the process of software development and development while enhancing the quality of the final product
- Making the test program more effective to reduce possible future errors
- Getting quick feedback
- Automating the testing process
- Hardware requirements
The hardware requirements apply to all Ranorex versions.
Processor: 2 GHz dual core
Memory: 1 GB
Disk space: 220 MB for full installation, 80 MB for Ranorex runtime only. 25 MB for Ranorex Agent.
- Supported operating systems (32- and 64-bit editions, except for Itanium-based systems):
– Windows 7 SP1 (all updates installed)
– Windows 8
– Windows 8.1
– Windows 10
– Windows Server 2008
– Windows Server 2008 R2
– Windows Server 2012
– Windows Server 2012 R2
– Windows Server 2016
- Software requirements
The following software requirements are needed to design tests in Ranorex Studio and use the full suite of tools (Spy, Recorder, License Manager).
They are automatically installed when running the Ranorex setup:
– Microsoft Windows Installer 3.1 or later
– Microsoft Visual C ++ 2017 x86
– Microsoft Visual C ++ 2017 x64
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher
– Internet Explorer 11 or higher (with the latest patches and updates)
Download Ranorex Studio v8.3.2