PHPRunner v10.3 Build 33876 you can create attractive user interfaces for MySQL, MS Access, SQL Server, Oracle databases. Players of your website can easily search, add, delete and edit data in your database. With advanced security options, password-protected can be set for each page. Learning the software is very easy and you can get your first project in just 50 minutes. PHPRunner will create a set of PHP pages to access and modify any local or remote MySQL database. Using generated PHP pages users can search, sort, edit, delete, and add data into the database. Advanced security options allow you to build password-protected members only Web sites easily. PHPRunner is easy to learn, you can get started in just fifteen minutes.
Here are some key Features of “PHPRunner v10.3 Build 33876” :
- Easy to use wizard-like interface
- Generate 100% pure PHP code
- Numerous search modes
- Add, view, edit and delete pages
- Created password protected PHP pages
- To run PHPRunner, your system should be equipped with the following:
– Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2012, Windows 2008, Windows Vista.
– Internet Explorer 9 or better.
- Web server requirements:
– Internet Information Server (5.0 or later) or Apache
– PHP 5.2 or better
– PHPRunner comes with built-in web server which is perfect for local testing
- Supported databases:
– MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x
– Microsoft SQL Server
– Microsoft Access (Windows-based Web server only)
– Any ODBC-enabled database
PHPRunner v10.3 Build 33876