NET Reflector 11 – Anyone with a coding or programming background will know that code and the home book run fast and grow dramatically, but one of the biggest problems with debugging code is not being completely familiar with its structure.
NET reflector. It is very useful software for decompiling, visualizing, debugging and repairing .NET code. This software allows you to easily view and edit source code and compiled code.
Development is increasingly relying on third-party technologies using available frameworks and libraries and is a great way to get things done quickly without reinventing the wheel. But the problem with using code you haven’t written is that it depends on the documentation and is difficult to fix.
Documentation is often missing or incomplete, and debugging ends where your own code ends. This is made worse by a legacy code base. .NET Reflector saves time and makes development easier by allowing you to view and debug the source code of all the .NET code you are working with. Decompile, understand, and repair any .NET code, even if you don’t have the source code.
Here are some key features of “NET Reflector 11”:
- Debugging applications
- Debugging and compiling in a Visual Studio environment
- Using stand-alone software to view and edit code
- Decompiling and analyzing .NET assemblies in C #, VB.NET, or IL
- Understanding how applications work
- Viewing the internal structure of third-party platforms
- .NET Reflector requires .NET Framework 4.7.2 or later to run, but can open assemblies compiled against any version of the framework.
You can install .NET Reflector Desktop on the following Windows operating system versions (both 32-bit and 64-bit):
– Windows 7
– Windows 8
– Windows 8.1
– Windows 10
- You can install the .NET Reflector Visual Studio Extension in the following versions of Visual Studio:
– Visual Studio 2015
– Visual Studio 2017
– Visual Studio 2019
Download NET Reflector 11