AFT Fathom 11 is a powerful product of Applied Flow Technology, specialized fluid dynamics simulation software that engineers use to calculate pressure drops and distribute incompressible pipe flows in liquids, low velocity gas lines and conduit systems. air.
This software can be used to accurately and independently simulate the various components of a system, examine the interaction between them, and integrate equipment specifications, analysis, and results into the system schematic.
This software allows you to master the software in a short learning cycle by offering a multitude of possibilities. Ultimately, this software dramatically improves the engineering quality of your system and provides more reliable, efficient, and cost-effective piping systems.
AFT Fathom is fluid dynamics simulation software for engineers used to calculate pressure drop and pipe flow distribution in low velocity pipe and conduit systems for liquids and gases, it accurately simulates components and Individual system interactions, device properties, analysis and output closely in Integrating your system schematic diagram, offers a wide range of functionalities without sacrificing a short learning curve, gives you the freedom to focus on your system , not in the mechanics of software manipulation, and improves the quality of the engineering system that you can achieve significantly, resulting in less expensive, more efficient and more reliable piping systems.
Here are some key features of “AFT Fathom 11”:
- Experiment with operating conditions and scenarios
- Easily change system input data, including valve positions, pump operation, control set points, pressures, temperatures and more
- Import piping designs from:
- neutral CAESAR II® files, compatible with AutoPIPE®, ROHR2, TRIFLEX® and other
- PCF files compatible with AutoCAD Plant 3D®, SmartPlant®, CADWorx® and other
- GIS shapefiles compatible with ArcGis and other
- import and export of files in EPANET format
- Excel integration that supports data import and export
- Models a variety of system components for build and function cases
- Vary your system configuration: opening / closing pipes and valves, turning pumps on or off, adjustment of control valves to failure position
- Provides warnings that automatically highlight the output values that are out of range s for flow, pressure. pump range, speed, efficiency and more
- Choose pumps from online manufacturer catalogs
- Gather catalogs of commonly used piping components and select from a drop-down list
- Manage viscosity and friction changes as pumping does not sediment sludge and a variety of other non-Newtonian fluids
- Estimate the cost of system piping and components
- Import Excel data clearly in multiple scenarios and export with Excel Export Manager.
- Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1 (not the RT versions), or Windows 10, 64-bit
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7 or later
- 1 GB RAM or greater (4 GB recommended) in addition to the minimum required by the operating system
- 5 GB available hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 SVGA display or higher
- Pointing device (mouse, touchpad, etc.)
Download AFT Fathom 11