AFT Arrow 8 is a fluid dynamics simulation tool for calculating pressure drop and flow distribution in gas pipelines and sewer systems. Accurately simulate individual components and their interaction, including effects of heat transfer, real gases, and restricted flow, integrate device properties, analysis, and output into your system schematic representation, use a wide range of functions without having to give up a short training compare the performance of new designs and ensure that all design requirements are met, identify and correct operational problems in installed systems, significantly improve the quality of plant engineering and produce more profitable, efficient and reliable piping systems.
AFT Arrow is a powerful product of Applied Flow Technology, specialized fluid dynamics simulation software that engineers use to calculate pressure drops and distribute condensate flows in liquid liquids, low velocity gas lines and conduit systems.
This software can be used to accurately and independently simulate the various components of a system, examine the interaction between them, and integrate equipment specifications, analysis, and results into the system schematic.
This software allows you to master the software in a short learning cycle by offering a multitude of possibilities. Ultimately, this software dramatically improves the engineering quality of your system and provides more reliable, efficient, and cost-effective piping systems.
Here are some key features of “AFT Arrow 8”:
- Analysis of different scenarios and operating conditions Output of results and data
- Modeling of various system components for design and operation
- Alarm configuration and automatic specification of measuring range exceedances
- Selection of pumps from the manufacturer’s online catalog
- Detection of viscosity and friction changes in –
- Newtonian liquids Calculate the costs of the system piping with its components
- Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1 (not the RT versions), or Windows 10, 64-bit
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7 or later
- 1 GB RAM or greater (4 GB recommended) in addition to the minimum required by the operating system
- 5 GB available hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 SVGA display or higher
- Pointing device (mouse, touchpad, etc.)
Download AFT Arrow 8