NCG CAM 16 is a comprehensive software that has both CAD and computer-aided manufacturing capabilities (CAMs). This software is one of the most advanced computer-aided machining, turning and computer simulation software (CAM). This software is a separate HSM software that integrates with popular CAD software such as SolidWorks, Creo, IronCAD and Pro / Engineer for industry-leading design capabilities. This software is considered one of the leading software in the field of HSM and CAM. NCG CAM is a stand-alone HSM CAM system that integrates with existing CAD and CAM systems including Pro / ENGINEER, Creo, IRONCAD and SOLIDWORKS. NCG CAM boasts many innovative features including automatic 3D roughing. This is suitable for all types of shapes, creating an optimized and smooth cutter movement for HSM machining, while helping to extend the tool life, minimizing wear on the machine tool and producing parts with excellent finish finish.
Here are some key Features of “NCG CAM v16.0.10” :
- Automatic 3D Roughing
- Z-Level Waterline Machining Using Surface Contact Angles
- Raster (Planar) Pass Machining Using Surface Contact Angles
- Spiral and Radial Machining
- Horizontal Area Machining of Flat Surfaces Only
- Pencil and Parallel Pencil milling
- Morph and Boundary Machining
- Automatic Rest Machining
- 3D Constant Offset and Corner Offset Machining
- Core Roughing
- Adaptive Area Clearance Machining
- Perpendicular Raster Machining
- Variable Feed Rate Control
- Advanced Drilling Routines
- 3 + 2 Axis Machining
- Stock Models
- Customisable Tool Holders
- Fully gouge protected toolpaths
- Simultaneous 5-axis add-on module for mold & die work
- Machine simulation module for 3-axis and 5-axis
- NCG CAM Operating System Compatibility:
– Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, 64 bit .
– Intel Core i7 – 2.5GHz or faster (preferable).
– 6 GB of RAM.
– Nvidia GeForce (preferred for non 4K monitors).
– 400MB of free disk space.