MechaTools ShapeDesigner 2019 R1 is one of the most popular applications in civil engineering.
This software is an advanced computing calculator for composite beams and is able to compute cross-sectional and bending forces in beams, including torsional (J), bending (Cw) and shear, flexural, and normal stresses.
Parameters and properties are among the most important factors in static design, no vibration, buckling and dynamic analysis. This software is a useful tool for structural engineers that allows them to design and analyze steel, aluminum, polymer and composite sections.
This software calculates the distribution of normal, shear and flexural stresses with residual stresses, tensions according to the Von-Mise criteria and the main stresses at different levels.
Here are some key features of “MechaTools ShapeDesigner 2019 R1”:
- Device Input / Output DXF with editing tools
- the material properties of the book house a comprehensive software
- optimized multilateral levels, standard and complex
- with integrated tools for computing framework beams
- Manufacturer of automated meshes D
- display multi-colored for the introduction of tensions
- with common standards steel and parametric such as AISC and CISC and BS
- calculated shear flow and shear stress from loads Vx and Vy
- View beams become, along with the distribution of stress
- analysis of elastic-plastic bending
- has Powerful output tool and unit conversion tool
- OS : Windows 7 SP1 Windows 10
- OpenGL-compatible graphics
- 4 GB of RAM or more
- 1 GB of free space
Download MechaTools ShapeDesigner 2019 R1