MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 16 – This software has two simple editing modes (Advanced Edit Mode) and Advanced Edit Mode. It does not matter which mode you choose.
This software will be like your professional assistant movie studio to provide a simple workflow, powerful video / audio editing tools and a wide range of audio and video effects, art It will bring you filming and eventually you will be able to burn the output to Blu-ray Disc or DVD.
This software is also known as VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum. In simple editing mode, the user can make general and simple edits (such as adding songs and titles and audio / video effects) and, if desired, publish them using web features.
In Advanced mode the user can edit your video projects using various effects and layers, style movie Hollywood does not edited. Edit 4K, 3D, and AVCHD files in the timeline and use color correction tools.
Here are some key features of “MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 16”:
- Two simple and advanced editing modes
- Help Help Comprehensive
- Add text and title
- Add 3D and creative image transfer modes between scenes
- Create match between scene colors.
- Vibration stabilization captured with video compression shakes
- Slideshows and movies from images and fine tuning them using Tom Lane
- Removes unwanted sound from video footage
- Record live audio
- Output burn DVD or Blu-ray Disc
- OS :You need a 64-bit version of one of the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2.5 GHz 4-core processor (3 GHz and 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1.5 GB Hard disk space for software installation
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R / -RW / + R / + RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R / -RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disk)
- Internet connection: Required for registration and validation of the program, as well as for some program functions. The program requires one time registration.
For hardware rendering (NVEnc):
NVIDIA GeForce 9XX series or higher with 4 GBAMD / ATI
AMD / ATI Radeon with 4 GB and VCE 3.0 or higher
Intel GPU HD Graphics 530 series or higher
- Supported formats
Video: AAC, AAA, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, HEVC (only Platinum and Suite)
Audio: AAC, AIFF, FLAC, LPEC, MP3, OGG, PCA, W64, WAV, WMA
Picture: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WDP, WMPhoto, DDS, DPX, EXR
Video: AVC / AAC, AVCHD, AVI, MOV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPEG-4, MVC, RM, WMV, Platinum & Suite only: XAVC S, HEVC
Audio: AAC, AIFF, FLAC, LPEC, MP3 , OGG, PCA, W64, WAV, WMA
Image: BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WDP, WMPhoto, DDS, DPX, EXR
Other: VEGAS Movie Studio Project Archive (* .vf)
Download MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 16