RubyMine 2019 is a software developed as an accessible Ruby and Rails IDE with a full set of essential development tools, all tightly integrated into a convenient and smart development environment.
RubyMine is an Integrated Development Environment that provides a comprehensive Ruby code editor. The IDE is aware of dynamic language specifics and delivers smart coding assistance, intelligent code refactoring and code analysis capabilities.
If you are programming with Ruby’s language, RubyMine’s name has probably been eaten so far. This is an environment for programming in Ruby language.
Simple software environmentIt has attracted many users. The Ruby smartphone with features that are now on it, as well as its support for the related programs, has brought you a professional programming experience.
By providing the essential tools for users, they all have made web design and development even more easy and professional.
Here are some key features of “JetBrains RubyMine 2019“:
- On-the-fly code analysis throughout the project tree with type inference and quick fixes
- Rails Models Diagram, Rails Project View and other specialized project / file views for faster overview & navigation
- RSpec, Cucumber, Shoulda, MiniTest & Test :: Unit coding assistance and GUI-based test runner
- Cutting-edge Ruby development stack support: Bundler, RVM, etc.
- Zen coding snippets for productive HTML / CSS authoring
- Ruby Debugger: Ruby / Rails applications and tests debugging in a easy-to-use interface even in Windows
- Git, Subversion, Mercurial, Perforce and CVS integration with unified UI
- Diff, merge, history views and changelists for every supported VCS
- Bundled Textmate, NetBeans, Eclipse & Emacs keyboard schemes, plus Vi / Vim emulation plugin.
- OS : Windows 10/8/7 / Vista / 2003 / XP (incl.64-bit)
- Ruby 1.8.x or higher, or JRuby
- 1 GB RAM minimum
- 1024×768 minimum screen resolution
- Java SE Runtime Enviroment 7/8
Download JetBrains RubyMine 2019