GPU Caps Viewer v126.96.36.199 software is installed , the system’s graphics card is automatically detected and when executed, the graphics card information is grouped in various tabs. More Games video quality and modern strangely all of the cards graphics of their own. However, this is not just for computer games, and for other computer applications that use GPUs to run. So you may need to install and run a video / computer game to find out the features and capabilities of the graphics card system. With the GPU Caps Viewer you can get very detailed information about the technical details of your system’s graphics card.
Most modern video games feature astonishing visuals which eat up a lot of your video card’s resources. This doesn’t just apply to games, specialized applications also make use of the GPU. You can get details about the video card installed on your computer through tools integrated into your operating system. However, using tools such as GPU Caps Viewer you can even put it to various tests.
Here are some key Features of “GPU Caps Viewer v188.8.131.52” :
- Display graphic configuration (GPU / GPU type, memory, graphics card driver version)
- View basic OpenGL capabilities (OpenGL version, Texture size, Number of textures, etc.) .)
- Display OpenGL programs supported by the current graphics card
- Display system information (CPU type and speed, system memory, operating system information)
- Provide output reports in text formats and XML files
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)