Sputnik GIS 1.4 is software developed by Geoscan to perform professional mapping by UAVs for engineers, surveyors and urban planners.
Its capabilities include visualizing and analyzing multidimensional spatial data without restricting their data size, creating maps and providing insights into the performance of their drone data and obtaining high-performance GIS solutions.
Sputnik has a new template for working with Geodata inside a project, and the user may set up the coordinate reference system using the EPSG base for the whole project or import the appropriate PRJ file. All data within the project can be converted into a project coordinate reference system on the fly.
Here are some key features of “Geoscan Sputnik GIS v1.4.11208”:
- Support for LIDAR point clouds
- Ability to combine Orthomosaic models
- Ability to combine 3D reconstructed aerial survey with LIDAR point clouds
- Simple use of basic geometric tools during vectorization
- Ability to analyze the regions of the visible and invisible
- Custom manufacture of masks for the TLS to analyze the situation
- output models formats such as OBJ, 3ds, DAE, GeoTIFF, PRJ , etc.
- modeling circumstances for specific location at a certain time
- create Animation Tour for Model Presentation
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7/8/10 64-bit Only
- 1 GB of free disk space
- 2 GB of RAM or higher
- 1 GB of VRAM or better graphics
Download Geoscan Sputnik GIS v1.4.11208