ETA Dynaform 5 is a simulation software solution specifically designed to simulate the sheet forming process and analyze the entire die system. This type of simulation and analysis allows organizations to bypass soft tooling, reduce tryout time, lower costs, increase productivity, and improve cycle times. It promises even more streamlined and robust experience with major improvements in blank / trim line development, the addition of Auto SCP and process templates, as well as a new license control.
Dynaform is an ETA- based software engineering company specializing in the simulation and analysis of sheets and plate manufacturing processes. With the help of this software, you can simulate all stages of the process of printing and analyze the required templates. This kind of simulation and analysis of benefits to engineers and managers gives advantages such as the need for tooling, reducing production costs, reducing production time, reducing the number of tests and errors, and increasing productivity and production cycles.
Here are some key Features of “ETA Dynaform v5.9.4 Build 2019.03.21” :
- Simulation and definition of all stages of the process of sheet printing production
- Analysis of molds and equipment required
- Determining the right materials and the book of the house Engineering information
- Designing and developing sheets of raw and cut (Blank and Trim)
- Automatic design optimization
- Templates Processing
- High compatibility with other CAD and simulation software
- Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 with Update (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
ETA Dynaform v5.9.4 Build 2019.03.21