DtSearch Desktop 7 software is a dtsearch company. A powerful tool for searching various files in the system, which uses various other tools to optimize the search and obtain a desirable result.
This application has the ability to search in the system where the program is installed and also has the ability to search on the local network.
This software also has a tool for combining search modes, meaning the user can search for multiple types of filtering and parameterization to the program. It also provides services such as publishing tools, text searches, collections of large documents.
Here are some key features of “DtSearch Desktop v7.93.8582”:
- Desktop – Find anything, anywhere, instantly!
- Network – Search for many forms of data that exist across a large enterprise network
- Web – Publish, with instant text search, a large database to your web site
- Spider – Expand the scope of any dtSearch Desktop, Network or Web search request to include a third-party Web site
- Publish – Publish an instant searchable database to CD / DVD
- Text Retrieval Engine – Add power search to a product; extensive sample source code in multiple programming languages
- Operating systems supported:
– Supported: Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 3.
– In Windows 8, 8.1 , and10 dtSearch runs as a desktop application only (it does not run in the “Metro” user interface). Windows RT is not supported.
– Both 32-bit x86 and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported. (Under 64-bit versions of Windows, the 64-bit executables are installed in the dtSearch bin64 folder.)
– Web Browser
– dtSearch Desktop also requires that Internet Explorer is installed. Internet Explorer does not have your default browser (you can still use Netscape, Opera, or any other browser). dtSearch just needs certain components that are only available if Internet Explorer is installed on the computer.
- Hardware Requirements:
– dtSearch Desktop is designed for systems with a screen resolution of 1024×768 or higher.
– Installation takes about 130 megabytes of hard disk space, depending on the options selected.
– Additionally, you should have enough free space on the hard disk to build indexes of your documents. A dtSearch index takes about 1/3 of the size of the original documents. Please see the article on Index Size for more information.
– Recommended memory size is 1 Gb or more. dtSearch itself requires about 10-20 Mb of memory to search. Indexing can be done with as little as 30 Mb but more memory will result in faster performance.
Download DtSearch Desktop v7.93.8582