DtSearh Engine 7 gives developers and users the ability to quickly add a proven dtSearch text search to other applications. This product has been used in hundreds of promotional programs.
Generally, the application uses this software to search and publish database-based websites, manage information in corporate applications, search for technical documentation , share applications in FarsiCMS, filter emails , and adapt to a large range of applications.
Such as programs with legal, medical, financial, recruitment and more. It is a product through text search as a tool for publishing to a huge collection of websites or CD / DVDs. It works.
Here are some key features of “DtSearch Engine v7.93.8582”:
- Searchable in a variety of indexed and unpublished texts
- Access to the Parser file for programmers and developers
- Supports over 100 international languages through Unicode
- Provides a WYSIWYG editor. In order to display web-ready files
- Supports the format of pre-made HTML transformations for non-web-based files like Office
- Supports searching for filters and other data classifications
- Supports Java, ++ C And the NET framework. Written
- Operating systems supported:
– Supported: Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 3.
– In Windows 8, 8.1 , and10 dtSearch runs as a desktop application only (it does not run in the “Metro” user interface). Windows RT is not supported.
– Both 32-bit x86 and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported. (Under 64-bit versions of Windows, the 64-bit executables are installed in the dtSearch bin64 folder.)
– Web Browser
– dtSearch Desktop also requires that Internet Explorer is installed. Internet Explorer does not have your default browser (you can still use Netscape, Opera, or any other browser). dtSearch just needs certain components that are only available if Internet Explorer is installed on the computer.
- Hardware Requirements:
– dtSearch Desktop is designed for systems with a screen resolution of 1024×768 or higher.
– Installation takes about 130 megabytes of hard disk space, depending on the options selected.
– Additionally, you should have enough free space on the hard disk to build indexes of your documents. A dtSearch index takes about 1/3 of the size of the original documents. Please see the article on Index Size for more information.
– Recommended memory size is 1 Gb or more. dtSearch itself requires about 10-20 Mb of memory to search. Indexing can be done with as little as 30 Mb but more memory will result in faster performance.
Download DtSearch Engine v7.93.8582