Drive SnapShot v220.127.116.1137 is software that creates an image of your system as a file on disk. This image can be related to operating system, installed applications, data and more. This is when you run Windows and when you are running. The built-in image file can be considered as a virtual drive and used like any other file. Once your backup is done, you don’t need to restart your system. The software compresses data with a small amount of disk space and is very fast.
Drive Snapshot is an application that allows users to take a snapshot of all the data present on their computer, and save it to the hard drive in a single file. If something unexpected happens to your computer like a hard disk crash, getting a virus that cannot be removed with an antivirus and so on, you can restore everything to the way it was in just a matter of minutes. The tool will not only save files that you have created such as Word documents, pictures and movies, but also your operating system, all installed programs, data and security attributes. And probably the most impressive feature is that you can do all this while Windows is running and you continue to work.
Here are some key Features of “Drive SnapShot v18.104.22.16837” :
- Run Image during Windows startup
- No need to restart DOS mode
- Ability to perform tasks during backup operation
- Speed and simplicity to back up servers and computers
- Runability 24 hours a day
- Easy to use and play back files and directories
- Build a virtual drive containing all data
- Compatible with all Windows file systems
- Compatible with all Windows RAID methods
- Easy user interface
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2003 Server, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, PE, Windows-X64
- 3 MB disk space + space to save disk images.
- 32MB RAM if active, 0 MB if not active.
- You need administrative rights to execute Drive Snapshot
Drive SnapShot v22.214.171.12437