Altair SimLab v2021.1.0 x64 is a process-oriented software based on finite element modeling that allows you to simulate the engineering behaviors of complex assemblies at high speed. Altair SimLab software performs automated modeling simulation tasks to reduce human error and manually spend time creating finite element models and interpreting results well. Altair SimLab software has finite element modeling, high meshing speed, identification of geometry features inside the CAD environment such as fillets, washers and cylinders, manual cleaning and removal of meshes, geometries and.. In Altair SimLab software, logical commands and functions are grouped according to the CAE process, and the primary and secondary ribbons are easy to access. Custom toolbar provides flexibility to create user-defined workflows. Simple workflow for topology and free shape design optimizationAltair SimLab software has been prepared .
Overview of Altair SimLab 2021 Features
– Increase efficiency of simulation cycles with shareable, robust, and repeatable simulation workflows. Eliminate manual solid meshing, model.
setup, solver execution and post-processing for high accuracy and consistency across the organization.
– Solve statics, dynamics, heat transfer, fluid flow, and electromagnetic problems in minutes directly from within SimLab’s intuitive user
– Rapidly explore and evaluate design changes on-the-fly with live synching to popular parametric CAD systems including CATIA, Pro / E
Siemens NX, and SolidWorks.
– Automation enables easy setup of results and convergence, DOE, and Optimization.
– A common environment across pre- and post-processing with interfaces to several common FE solvers enables users to be versatile even
when projects require to work with various tools.
– SimLab enables efficient model setup of multidisciplinary, and multiphysics problems including co-simulation of disciplines, such as structural,
CFD, electromagnetics, and thermal analysis.
“Altair SimLab v2021.1.0 x64“
SimLab is a process oriented, feature based finite element modeling software that allows you to quickly and accurately simulate engineering behavior of complex assemblies. SimLab automates simulation-modeling tasks to reduce human errors and time spent manually creating finite element models and interpreting results. SimLab is not a traditional off the shelf Pre and Post processing software but a vertical application development platform to capture and automate simulation processes.
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 16GB (32GB or more recommended)
Altair SimLab v2021.1.0 x64