Devolutions Password Server Console 2019.1.13.0 allows you to manage access to user accounts on remote connections and manage remote sessions in a secure way. Devolution Password Server is very powerful when used in conjunction with Remote Desktop Manager, meeting all your security and management needs in controlling remote access, password and account integration, and more.
It is an advanced platform for password management and remote connections that can manage the remote connections of an IT team securely and manage the activities and access of members with different accounts / roles. It can be said that it is a logical repository for storing and sharing information across the organization that professionally manages and monitors remote connections and access and performs the required validations based on the role of each user.
Here are some key Features of “Devolutions Password Server Console 2019.1.13.0” :
- Access Management team of IT connections remote
- implemented based on the architecture of the web (Web Architecture)
- Features Email Notifications for notification of events via e-mail
- Access control based on IP
- defined Different Roles for Advanced User Access Control
- Login Validation and User Activity
- Devolutions Password Server requires Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.2 to function. Please adapt your environment depending on which version you are running.
– Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016/2017 (including Express editions)
– Windows 10, Windows Server 2012R2, 2016 and 2019
– Windows Server 2012R2 domain functional level or higher.
– Microsoft .Net Framework 4.7.2 (Please refer to the requirements for the .Net Framework for operating systems)
– Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0 or better.
– Devolutions Password Server Console must be installed on the server to manage the Devolutions Password Server instance (s).
- Server sizing
Many customers often ask how to properly customize their servers for various topologies. This is essentially unreliable because the way the system is used has a significant impact on the resource utilization of each node within the chosen Topology.
- The vast majority of setups we have seen work well with 4GB of RAM and a dual CPU. Most of these are virtualized environments, so granting more resources is relatively simple.
- For proper estimation, the following aspects must be considered:
– Number of entries stored in your instance (server details, credentials, etc.).
– Churn of these entries; do you create daily entries or are they quite static?
– Number of concurrent users that connect to the Devolutions Password Server instance during peak times.
– Usage of information by users. Are they launching 10 sessions at a time, doing a batch operation that takes a few minutes, then repeating the cycle, or are they opening only a few sessions but working within them all day long. This results in write operations to our logs, so the former is more intense then the latter.
- 64-bit Support
- Devolutions Password Server is compatible with all 64-bit versions of Windows.
Devolutions Password Server Console 2019.1.13.0