Datamine Aegis 4.9 is a software, underground drill and blast. In fact, Aegis is a comprehensive solution for designing buried and drilling projects in the basement, and the multi-faceted system in this software allows users to examine different scenarios and identify the best loops for drilling.
The software can also optimize the design of the loops so that you can greatly reduce costs when you run the drilling project. Another key feature of this software is the ability to automatically design in just a few seconds, and its superb flexibility makes it easy to adjust designs to fit what you have in mind, and features rings or drill holes change it.
On the other hand, the Drop Raise editor allows creating and editing gaps on the ground and then importing them into the design of the drilling project.
Here are some key features of “Datamine Aegis v18.104.22.1684”:
- User-step guidance on all steps in importing data and designing
- Designing different scenarios for designing and comparing projects
- Analysis tools designed to improve results
- Compatibility Complete with Studio UG (mining project planning)
- High flexibility in applying user changes after automated design
- Printing designs and analyzes
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 or Vista
- Processor: Intel® Pentium 1 GHz Processor (only 64bit/x64) or equivalent
- Memory (RAM): Minimum 2 GB of RAM is required
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB of free hard disk space
Download Datamine Aegis v22.214.171.1244