CARBO Ceramics Fracpro 2019 is software developed by CARBO Ceramics and used to design and analyze fractures. This software improves the performance of your wells by providing the information needed to achieve successful stimulation. Regardless of the type of installation, permeability or drilling location, this software enables you to achieve good contact level, distance, Euro performance (EUR) and good economic performance. The program can effectively model any type of excitation pressure, including horizontal well fracture, multiple pierced intervals, and limited inlet wells. It also has the ability to model fracture growth in any carbonate, sandstone and shale builder. This software correctly sequences and simulates multiple wells and high-density fracture network techniques , as done locally.
Fracpro is for fracture design and analysis software. Fracpro software improves performance from your well-being by giving you the knowledge necessary to achieve successful incentives. Regardless of formation type, permeability or location, using Fracpro software can lead to optimized contact area, spacing, EUR and economic performance. The software can effectively handle any type of pressure stimulation job, including horizontal well fracturing, multiple perforated intervals and limited entry wells. It can model fracture growth in any formation — carbonate, sandstone, and shale. Fracpro properly sequences and simulates multiple wellbores and high-density network fracture techniques just as they would be done on location.
Here are some key Features of “CARBO Ceramics Fracpro 2019 v10.10.13.0” :
- 3D modeling and display
- Built-in fluid and propane libraries
- Real-time onsite monitoring and evaluation
- Supports dipping reservoirs for multiple horizontal treatment wells
- Fully integrated analysis tools for diagnostic injections
- Reservoir properties import directly from log files
- Allows customization and calibration for your specific application
- And more
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- CPU: Dual Core Pentium or better
- RAM: 4GB or more recommended
- Hard Disk: At least 500 MB for program and associated files
- Video Card: 1280 x 1024 minimum