Navisworks Simulate 2019 is one of Autodesk’s most popular products specializing in the simulation and design of building structures, towers, streets and interurban space.
This software has many features in the design of three-dimensional buildings and allows engineers to design strong designs at a short notice and reduce their costs significantly.
This software is specially designed for simulation and analysis of building structures.
With the help of this software, all the details of a very large and complex building can be easily designed and analyzed;
this software closely coordinates with AutoCAD and analyzes AutoCAD’s designs from within;
the software actually features Advanced and specialized urbanization and civil engineering is added to AutoCAD and allows engineers to simulate five-dimensional residential and commercial complexes, urban spaces, streets, cars, etc., and for timing and Plan.
Here are some key features of “Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2019“:
- Advanced simulation of building structures and interurban spaces
- Advanced building design, tower, business and residential complexes.
- Five-dimensional simulation and calculation of production timing
- Providing manufacturing solutions, reducing costs and increasing production speed
- Full compatibility with AutoCAD
- Supports a variety of three-dimensional file formats
- Operating System:Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 8.1, Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit) or Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit) (Service Pack 1) Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate (recommended)
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon ™ 3.0 GHz (or higher) with SSE2 technology
- RAM : 2 GB RAM (minimum)
- Disk Space : 15 GB free disk space for installation
- Graphics : Direct3D 9 and OpenGL capable graphics card with Shader Model 2 (minimum)
- Display : 1280 x 800 VGA display with true color (1920 x 1080 monitor and 32-bit video display adapter recommended)
Download Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2019