Inventor Professional 2020 is a powerful software by Autodesk with a simple learning experience for designing and documenting 2D and 3D with convenient user interface, features and features for designing industrial components and even the entire production line.
If you are a manufacturer, or you are working in a manufacturing and industrial plant that is thinking of reforming your system of work or looking for new and cost-effective ideas for your work, you can reach out to this software.
This software has the ability to design prototypes and any kind of shapes, and it also has the ability to do different analyzes of your design in the software environment. Analyzes such as thermal, statistical, efficiency, magnetic, and others.
Here are some key features of “Autodesk Inventor Professional 2020“:
- Two-dimensional and three-dimensional design of industrial and commercial components
- Design of engineering designs using advanced mapping tools
- Creation of new and new designs and products along with documentation
- Performing various thermal, statistical and magnetic analyzes
- Output of projects within Autodesk software
- Importing designs from current engineering design software
- Analyzing business product optimization strategies
- Compatible with other Autodesk software
- Operating System:
– 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 10 Semi-Annual Channel
– 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 with Update KB4019990
– Recommended: 3.0 GHz or higher, 4 or more cores
– Minimum: 2.5 GHz or greater
– Recommended: 20 GB RAM or more
– Minimum: 8 GB RAM for less than 500-part assemblies
- Disk Space: 40 GB
– Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB / S Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
– Minimum: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB / s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compatible
- Display Resolution:
– Recommended:3840 x 2160 (4K); Preferred scaling: 100%, 125%, 150% or 200%
– Minimum: 1280 x 1024
- Pointing Device:
– MS-Mouse compatible (3DConnexion 3D Mouse optional)
– Productivity: 3DConnexion SpaceMouse®, driver version 10.5.12 or later
– Full local installation of Microsoft® Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016 for iFeatures, iParts, iAsembles, Global BOM, Parts Lists, Revision Tables, spreadsheet-driven designs and Studio animation of Positional Representations.- 64-bit Microsoft Office is required to export Access 2007, dBase IV, Text and CSV formats.
– Office 365 subscribers must ensure that they have a local installation of Microsoft Excel 2016.
– Windows Excel Starter®, OpenOffice®, and browser-based Office 365 applications are not supported.
- Browser: Google Chrome ™ or equivalent
- .NET Framework: .NET Framework Version 4.7 or later. Windows Updates enabled for installation.
- For Complex Models, Complex Mold Assemblies, and Large Assemblies (typically more than 1,000 parts):
– CPU Type: 3.30 GHz or higher, 4 or more cores
– Memory: 24 GB RAM or greater
– Graphics: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB / S Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Download Autodesk Inventor Professional 2020