Arclab Dir2HTML 3.6 has an intuitive interface that allows the user to access the first page of files, folders, and directory directories on their computer with just one click, HTML5 can be a good output file Created a clean UTF-8 format that supports all characters.
Use this program to generate and create indexes of files and folders for technical documentation, add custom links, create site maps as HTML, multiple output modes, customization and support for large folder structures. The user gives access to HTML indexes easily by adding hyperlinks.
Converting file names to lower or uppercase letters and adding the Home link to the top of the page is the functionality of this program.
Arclab Dir2HTML allows the user to change multiple formatting settings such as: change the template, changeFont , Link, Template Color, by adding CSS codes to the page or individually in the output file.
Working with this app is very convenient with the customizable options of the main window.
Here are some key features of “Arclab Dir2HTML v3.6“:
- Access to first page files, folders and directories
- Create site map and add custom link
- Multiple output modes
- Modify site template by adding external or internal CSS codes
- Ability to add Home link to the top of the document
- Create an HTML file using UTF-8 format
- Support for large volume
- Convert HTML file structures to multiple and single HTML files
- Convert a directory to an HTML file
- OS : Windows 7 / 8.x / 10
Download Arclab Dir2HTML v3.6