Android Studio IDE 3 is a new Google project. This app is a new environment for Android programming based on IntelliJ IDEA and replaces EclipseAnd ADT plugin. This app is very suitable for all programmers, especially those who have just walked in this way, and the advantages over Eclipse have made it easier for most programmers to do. Of course, due to the novice of this program, there are still a few shortcomings in its comparison with Eclipse, the largest of which is weaker support than using NDK and the ++ C programming language.
But in general moving toward Gradle and Maven and putting an ANT off was very helpful. This move has made it much easier to manage project dependencies and build a program with a variety of settings, such as free and paid versions, a special version of devices with a particular version of Android with a great base code. It’s easier. Also, the Google Cloud Platform and GitHub embedded in this program will help many developers keep their time.Downloading this app from Google is not possible, so the latest version of this app is available for download and some advice for app developers Melbourne.
Here are some key Features of “Android Studio IDE v3.4 Build 183.5452501” :
- Intelligent and predictable code editing, such as complete, refactoring and analysis.
- Customizable templates for different applications and faster start ups.
- Live preview of the application for different page sizes. Smartphone, Mobile , Tablet and TV
- Manage virtual devices that are installed with the SDK Manager
- Use Gradle to manage Builds and Maven for dependencies
- Edit Layouts with useful side features
- Use ProGuard and sign up programs.
- View information and application resource consumption device
- Pshytbany projects NDK
- the default support Cloud Platform Google
Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 (64-bit)
2 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB RAM recommended
2 GB of available disk space minimum,
4 GB recommended (500 MB for IDE + 1.5 GB for Android SDK and emulator system image)
1280 x 800 minimum screen resolution
Java Development Kit (JDK) 8
For accelerated emulator: 64-bit operating system and Intel® processor with support for Intel® VT-x, Intel® EM64T (Intel® 64) and Execute Disable (XD) Bit Functionality