Altair Inspire Studio 2021 Software Designed for digital artists, designers, and architects to create, evaluate and visualize their creative designs faster than ever. This advanced software with unmatched flexibility and precision and unique features, such as management of a history of actions during design and together with various modeling techniques, helps users to realize innovative designs. Inspire Studio provides a clear and efficient user experience based on Altair Evolve features.
Every tool and workflow provided in this program is optimized to create an efficient design experience, from prototyping to exploring styles designed with PolyNURBS polygons, free forms, and parametric modeling.
Altair Inspire Studio is the new solution for innovative digital artists, designers, and architects to create, evaluate and visualize designs faster than ever. With unmatched flexibility and precision, the unique construction history coupled with multiple modeling techniques support the user throughout the creative process.
Inspire Studio builds on the capabilities of Altair Evolve to provide an elegant and efficient user experience. Every tool and workflow is now optimized for an efficient design experience, from initial sketches to exploring style with PolyNURBS polygonal, free, and parametric modeling.
Create stunning product presentations in real time with the built-in, high-quality, physics-based Global Illumination renderer, utilizing GPU, skewed, and skewed photorealistic modes.
Here are some key features of “Altair Inspire Studio 2021”:
- Simulate challenging and innovative constructions
- Combine and apply engineering modeling techniques
- Provide a wide range of materials and rendering engines to create stunning images and complex animations in real time with precise lighting
- Ability to go back to the previous step and reuse or modify objects Previous steps
- Creating and editing conditional engineering designs using geometric relationships between components
- Using surfaces and non-uniform rational BSplines (NURBS) curves to accurately display the most complex shapes
- Creating high-quality images and animations in the output
- High-quality rendering
- Windows Operating System
– Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 is required
– 64-bit only
– Intel SSE3 CPU (or compatible)
– For Presto GPU:
– Nvidia CUDA Graphics Card (Compute Capability 2.x / 3.x / 5.x / 6.x / 7.0 / 7.2 / 7.5 ) with latest graphics driver, or
– AMD Graphics Card (Hawaii, Tahiti, Pitcairn, Capeverde, Bonaire) with latest OpenCL and graphics drivers
– 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
– 10 GB or more of free hard disk space
Download Altair Inspire Studio 2021