Altair Compose 2019, formerly known as SolidThinking Compose, provides for all engineers, scientists, and product makers a high level matrix-based computing experience, with an interactive and integrated programming environment for performing a variety of math operations.
All activities such as analyzing matrices, differential equations, performing signal analysis, controlling design studies, etc. can be implemented with this software.
In addition, with a comprehensive suite of tools for accelerating development, as well as providing a powerful debugging and debugging engine, this software has become an unrivaled choice for its users.
Here are some key features of “Altair Compose solidThinking 2019“:
- High level language for numerical matrix computing
- Compilation and debugging of all types of math operations
- compatible language
- Statistical data analysis and visualization
- Matrix analysis and numeric theory
- Interactive drawing two Next and Three Dimensions
- Command Line Interface and Rapid Development of the Algorithm
- Rapid Access and Processing of Engineering Data
- Data Structurization Based on Matrix
- Literal Programming, Types of Data, Fields, Variables, and Indexing
- Programming Operators and Control and Loop Streams
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Hardware: OpenGL graphics card with at least 256 MB of onboard memory.
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk: 10 GB or more of free hard disk space
note : Integrated Intel graphics hardware is not currently supported.
Download Altair Compose solidThinking 2019