ZAMP XAMPP v8.0.5 is a tool for simulating a Linux website and server on a personal computer. As you know, server-side languages such as PHP do not run on browsers by default and must be simulated to be displayed after compilation. Xampp software does this well by combining different and related packages. These problems have always existed for programmers and web designers interested in php and tomcat to view and make the necessary changes to their project before implementing it on the web.
Xampp software allows users to install, configure, and integrate software such as MySQL, PHP, and Apache even with minimal information about installation. This software is for executing php code in your system and as localhost so that by localizing your personal computer, they can test their changes on their computer before uploading and testing it on the main host, and this has caused This software becomes one of the most widely used software for PHP programmers.
Features of Xampp software
– Set up a Linux virtual web server on a personal computer
– Automatic installation and configuration of MySQL, PHP, Apache
– Execution of PHP code
– Contains very useful programs Apache, MySQL, PHP + PEAR, Perl, mod_php, mod_perl, mod_ssl, OpenSSL, phpMyAdmin, Webalizer, Mercury Mail Transport System for Win32 and NetWare Systems v3.32, Ming, FileZilla FTP Server, mcrypt, eAccelerator , SQLite, and WEB-DAV + mod_auth_mysql.
“ZAMP XAMPP v8.0.5“
XAMPP is a cross-platform Apache distribution enriched with third-party applications, namely MySQL, PHP and Perl. It was designed as a web server that can be a friendly assistant in website creation and maintenance. XAMPP provides developers with an easy and comfortable way to test dynamic webpages without access to the Internet. It also includes the newest versions of Mercury and Tomcat.With XAMPP, you can manage MySQL and SQLite databases and you can create a remote host using FileZilla FTP server (also included in the package). This is useful for the administration of large Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Supported OS : Windows 7/8/10
- Processor : Pentium IV or higher
- RAM : 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- HDD : 200 MB or more
ZAMP XAMPP v8.0.5