XMPlay 3 is an audio player software that includes all the tools needed for sound playback. It also has a variety of settings that by changing each one you can adjust the quality and volume of incoming calls. It supports various audio formats such as OGG, MP3, MP2, MP1, WMA, AAC, MP4, WAV, etc., and is able to run PLS, M3U, ASX, WAX, and CUE file lists. ZIP is.
Providing a complete set of tools.
XMPlay is one of the best tools of its kind. It’s great for audio quality, the ability to play files straight from archives, helping you save some time, shortcut, interpolation and ramping.The program boasts a huge menu of settings so you can change basically everything, including file associations, output options, playlist configuration, titles and other appearance settings.Compatible with foreign plugins
The real goodie is that XMPlay also supports Winamp plugins so if all these above features are not enough to convince you, well, you can always teach the app new things with the help of plugins.XMPlay has so many things to offer, so it’s pretty impressive that it’s still so light on computer resources all the time, beating most of the other tools in the same software category.
Here are some key Features of “XMPlay v3.8.3 Portable” :
- Ability to use combination keys and shortcuts
- Ability to open direct files / folders from Windows Explorer windows system
- Drag and drop files
- Supports compressed and archived files
- Ability to save settings for future reuse
- Support for OGG / MP3 / MP2 / MP1 / WMA / AAC / MP4 / WAV / AIFF / CDA / MO3 / IT / XM / S3M / MTM / MOD / UMX audio formats
- Run PLS / M3U / ASX / WAX / CUE Poly Lists
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (32 bit & 64 bit)
Download XMPlay v3.8.3 Portable