Wingware Wing IDE Professional 7 is an integrated development environment for Python programming. The program has two smart editing capabilities and powerful code troubleshooting, allowing fast and accurate coding to be provided to programmers and users. This software has the ability to work with Python 2.x and Python 3.x, plus it can be used with Django, Matplotlib, Zope, Plone, App Engine, PyQt, PySide, wxPython, PyGTK, Tkinter, mod_wsgi, pygame , Maya, MotionBuilder, NUKE, Blender, and other Python programming environments.
Auto-completion, call tips, error checking, goto-definition, find uses, and source code analysis using static and runtime code analysis.
Auto-editing, refactoring, inline snippets, bookmarks, code folding, search, and much more. Emulators vi, emacs, and other key bindings.
Supports test-driven development with integrated implementation and debugging for unittest, doctest, nose, pytest, and Django testing rows.
Set breakpoints, step, view data, and interact in shell. Launch from IDE or debug remotely. Debugs threaded code and Django templates.
Flexible project management with Mercurial, Git, Subversion, Perforce, CVS, and Bazaar. Includes a difference and merge tool.
Wing IDE starts quickly and runs fast on Windows, Linux, and OS X, and works with Python 2.x and 3.x and Stackless Python.
Here are some key Features of “Wingware Wing IDE Professional v188.8.131.52” :
- Smart coding with features such as auto-completion and troubleshooting
- Intelligent editor with the ability to edit, search, markup
- Support the development of code in the form of test-driven With integrated capability and bug fixing
- Search and fix bugs as quickly as possible
- Flexible project management in accordance with the user’s programs and tools
- Getting started and running fast with an easy and functional interface
- Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 for Intel processors.
- Earlier versions of Windows are not supported and will not work.
Wingware Wing IDE Professional v184.108.40.206