WinCatalog 2019 If you are also one of the people who have a large collection of CDs and DVDs and you can spend a lot of time looking for a particular item, you can solve your problem using the WinCatalog software . WinCatalog software lists disks and folders to find files and information. WinCatalog makes a list of your files in hard disks, drives, flash drives and external sources, and you no longer need to search for all your CDs, simply open the software and Search for your file name and see which file is in the folder or CD. Then use that file to place that CD on your device. The capabilities of this software are unlimited data storage and you do not have to worry about your database size. Also, this software is able to save a thumbnail of your image files so that you can find that file.
It is not always easy to track where some files are located in your computer, especially if you have a large collection of CDs and DVDs. If you are one of those users, then it definitely pays off to have the right tool for working with such a task. WinCatalog is a software utility designed to help you find documents and data from your computer by building an index that offers you instant access to them.This program can be mastered even by less experienced users because it sports a straightforward interface. WinCatalog is a truly full-featured tool, so it would be natural to expect drag and drop support in such an app. Although the developer did not include this option, it made the process of adding files to the list pretty simple. You can add a fixed or removable disk, specific folders or individual files to the catalog. Virtual folders and customs items can be created pretty easily.
The application works fast and it is able to properly display the contents of your folders by preserving the hierarchical folder structure. It remembers the files’ attributes (eg, path, size, and dates of creation) and you can also preview them in the right panel. WinCatalog can perform searches throughout the entire collection thanks to its built-in search engine. Simply type in the file name or use additional filters for more accurate results such as size, tags, locations and date. It includes multi-tabbed support and this means you can work with multiple searches at the same time. It is also possible to add tags to your items, find duplicated files, add contacts, manage the loaned discs and copy files to another drive directly from WinCatalog. Moreover, each catalog can be exported to an HTML or CSV file. You can customize its look by switching to either grid or thumbnails view modes. Overall, WinCatalog is a pretty useful solution for anyone who wants to find any documents on the go. It packs many useful features that make the entire search process easier and faster.
Here are some key Features of “WinCatalog 2019 v184.108.40.2067” :
- Ability to catalog any storage devices accessible from the Windows environment.
- Ability to catalog individual folders on a disk.
- Automatic extraction of archive file descriptions when scanning a disk.
- Automatic extraction of EXIF tags from digital photographs.
- Retrieval of Audio CD track names from the Internet CD database.
- Support for non-file items: it is enabling you to catalog your books, videos or even post stamps and coins!
- Individual comments for each item: disk, folder or file.
- Ability to manage your collection between virtual folders using Drag’n’Drop.
- Each item is associated with a set of keywords to increase search relevancy.
- The catalog can be searched by file name, comment and keywords, date and size.
- Powerful search functionality: ability to use AND, NOT, OR operators and wildcards.
- Ability to search the entire catalog or individual disk.
- When the disk data is updated, the previously entered comments and keywords are preserved.
- Ability to delete unnecessary files and folders from the catalog.
- Ability to export and import parts of the collection and the list of contacts.
- Ability to generate reports.
- Ability to generate HTML reports for publishing to the web or printing.
- Ability to export any folder to .CSV file (comma separated values) for opening catalog in MS Excel or other applications.
- Ability to automatically open the last catalog when the application is started.
- Multilingual interface.
S ystem Requirement
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
WinCatalog 2019 v220.127.116.117