Ultimate Maps Downloader 4 is a professional and accurate mapping software for downloading satellite imagery, topography and road maps from various online providers such as Google, Bing, Yahoo! ArcGIS or OpenStreetMap.
This software helps you to get small tile maps, combine them into a large image for offline viewing, or with the help of various tools, paths, markers, POIs, files Manage ESRIs and more.
It is possible to store drawings and tiles in different image formats. You can also select multiple download servers and zoom level at the same time. Ultimate Maps Downloader will be the most comprehensive option for your mapping needs.
Here are some key features of “Ultimate Maps Downloader v4.8.0”:
- Download and store thumbnails from different servers and combine them into one large map
- Select Easy map area to download
- Multiple zoom levels from 1 to 20
- Detailed map with detail of your city
- Supports jpeg, png, gif, bmp and tiff image formats
- Find locations by coordinates or Name and address
- Add markers to selected locations on the map (with location information)
- Provide over 600 POI symbols
- Calculate routes on the map
- Save map projects for later use or map images while viewing the page
- Create ESRI World File (jgw, tfw …) for all downloaded images and maps , For use in professional mapping software like Global Mapper and ER Mapper
- Combine downloaded tile images into larger tiles (2×2, 3×3, …)
- Create text file with any coordinates of any thumbnail ( tile-like) downloaded
- import and export files GPX
- measuring devices
- Ability to copy to clipboard, print or extract to a map view pdf files
- a beautiful interface (MDI) with Several Maysh map view in one window
- Operating System : Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- In order to run Ultimate Maps Downloader, you’ll need a reliable Internet connection
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0.
Download Ultimate Maps Downloader v4.8.0