TextAloud 4 is the leading text to speech program available from the ATT, Cepstral and NeoSpeech for the best computer speech for your PC. TextAloud uses voice synthesis to convert text into spoken audio.
Listen to your PC or create MP3 or WMA files for use on portable devices such as iPods, PocketPCs, and CD players.
A batch file converter lets you quickly convert audio files from any number of documents.
A new, improved interface with support for skins handles multiple documents with ease and includes voice, pitch and volume adjustments on the main window so you can customize voices while TextAloud is speaking.
Change voices in a single document to simulate conversation or multiple speakers. You can open Word, PDF and HTML files directly in TextAloud, and there is also an Internet Explorer toolbar plugin for reading web pages a breeze. A unique Proofread function helps you make everything you write mistake free. TextAloud is a program that allows you to change voices to simulate conversation.
Here are some key features of “TextAloud v4.0.23”:
- You can listen to one or more articles at the same time, or create a playlist for later listening to them
- text files can be downloaded through Clipboard memory, from the Import option, Create Hot Key or drag and drop drag and drop to the program
- Supports Word, PDF and HTML documents
- Supports multiple text-to-speech engines, including international languages
- Supports audio files WAV, MP3 and WMA
- there is correction tool while listening to your documents just as if you Proofreading
- adding, Toolbar in internet Explorer Firebird to listen to texts, Web pages
- Directly open Word, PDF, and HTML files
- Advanced Pronunciation Tools
- Toolbar plug-ins for Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Outlook
- Optional premium voices for a wide variety of accents and languages
- Win XP / Vista / 7/8
- 500 MHz CPU or Faster
- 256MB RAM
- 1 GB Disk Space
- Sound Card
Download TextAloud v4.0.23