SpotOnTheMouse v2.7.4 is software designed to visualize the function of the mouse and keyboard. By installing and running this software, mouse clicks will appear on the screen by adding a colored circle around it. This software improves mouse pointer perceptibility. It also shows the compression of certain keys of your chosen keyboard. In fact, this application is for people who film in educationProducing software or training to market how software works is needed. By installing this software during training you do not need to repeatedly, left-click or right-click with a mouse, this software allows you to add an image of the mouse beside the cursor This allows the audience to see how the mouse works on the screen.
The scope of application of this software is not limited to educational use and other uses of this software can help people with low vision in computer use. This software will help them identify the mouse cursor more quickly. Also suitable for people who have trouble working with the mouse. The software also comes with software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and by installing this software will provide a tool for pointing at the slides with the mouse and this color circle will remain in place for a few seconds with the mouse click. . This software is for working with graphics softwareAs with Photoshop, it will be useful and helps you to position the tools carefully. It will also be great for reading long texts, so you won’t lose sight of text lines while reading. Simply install the software, run it, and then move the mouse under the text lines.
Here are some key Features of “SpotOnTheMouse v2.7.4” :
- Add a yellow halo around the mouse pointer
- Add vertical and horizontal lines to the mouse pointer wherever it passes
- Create a colored circle with each mouse click
- Add up and down arrows Mouse pointer mouse pointing to rotate mouse
- Add graphics to mouse beside pointer
- Show keyboard indicators
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
- Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
- Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)
- 1.6 MB of hard disk space
- the processor should not be too slow. Especially with Windows 95, 98, ME or NT more than 300 MHz is recommended.