SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper 3 tool works with managed network switches and reports what is connected to switch ports and which ports are not connected. For each connected port, the port mapper lists the MAC address, the IP address and host names of the computers connected to that port.Additionally, the software can display each client’s network card vendor, port speed, and counters of erroneous and discarded frames for each port. This can be a good help when troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper is a tool for managing network switches that identifies connected and unplugged port ports, and shows for each connected port the MAC addresses, IP addresses, and hostnames of computers associated with that port. .
In addition, this software can display the network card information of each client, the port speed and the number of frames false and ignored for each port. In fact, this software can be a good guide when problems connect to a network.
Here are some key Features of “SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper v3.0.1” :
- Shows what is connected to each switch in a simple table format
- Pulls ARP table from a router to display IP information of connected clients
- Scans the current subnet for MAC-to- IP address mappings if there is no router
- Comes in two editions: GUI application and console application for using in scripts
- Allows direct launch of other applications and tools for convenience and easy management
- Fully supports SNMPv1, SNMPv2c and SNMPv3, including bulk operations
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)
- 64MB RAM
- Pentium-333 MHz
- 8MB Hard Disk
SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper v3.0.1