Tecnomatix Machine Configurator 1.0 is a software for creating verification schemes of machine tools, which allows you to create and edit MCF and CCF files to create CSE drivers for machine tools. The Machine Configurator of Siemens’s Tecnomatix Product Group is a specialized software for making machine-tool verification schemes. With this software, you can design verification schemes for car kinematic models, CSE driver and post-processing. This software allows you to directly edit and edit MCF and CCF files so you can build CSE drivers for machines. Such devices often include CNC machine tools and machining and to simulate the G Code for the documentary tool is used. This software is provided independently and does not need to install and use, so without the need for Siemens heavy software, you can use this small and lightweight software.
Tecnomatix Plant Simulation software enables the simulation, visualization, analysis and optimization of production systems and logistics processes. Using Plant Simulation enables companies to optimize material flow, resource utilization, and logistics for all levels of plant planning. The simulation tool can be leveraged to analyze global facilities, an entire plant, or simply a few machines in a production line.In times of increasing cost and time pressures in production along with ongoing globalization, logistics has become a key factor in the success of a company. The need to deliver on time and in sequence, introduce lean manufacturing principles, plan and build new sustainable production facilities, and manage global production networks requires objective decision criteria to help management evaluate and compare alternative approaches. Plant Simulation helps to create digital models of logistics systems so companies can explore system characteristics and optimize their performance. The digital model not only enables users to run experiments and what-if scenarios without disturbing an existing production system, but it can be used in the planning process long before the real system is installed. Extensive analysis tools, statistics and charts let users evaluate different manufacturing scenarios and make fast, reliable decisions in the early stages of production planning.
Here are some key Features of “Tecnomatix Machine Configurator v188.8.131.520” :
- Data collection on a specific combination of the machine / CNC system;
- Setting the general parameters of the MCF file;
- Selection and connection of a suitable CCF file for this CNC system (or creating your own CCF file if necessary);
- Adjustment of the working axes of the machine, spindles and channels;
- A software description of the function of the CNC rack (G-codes) required for simulating the machine’s operation using CSE Documentation;
- Creating subroutine files and connecting to an MCF file;
- Connection of the CSE driver to the kinematic model of the machine;
- Checking and debugging the functionality of the developed CSE driver using the reference model of the part and the control programs used in real equipment.
- The use of CSE technology for the verification of NC machine tools with CNC allows simulating the kinematic models of the machine as close as possible to the G-codes.
- Data collection and integration especially in the machine tool system or CNC
- Specify the main parameters of the settings in the MCF file
- Select and attach the appropriate CCF file for a CNC machine
- Adjust the machine working angles, spindles and channels
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)
- Supported CNC machine
Tecnomatix Machine Configurator v184.108.40.2060