Rhinoceros v7.7.21160.05001 Name standalone application for designing industrial and advanced models in three dimensions , which was designed and developed by Robert McNeil. Rhinoceros is based on a mathematical model called NURBS, which is very advanced and powerful for designing crescent-shaped arches and surfaces. The developers of this software have tried very hard to offer 3D software that is very different from other software on the market to meet the wide range of needs of designers and a much more reasonable price than software. Have competing software. Rhinoceros is used in a variety of industries such as industrial design, architecture, water industry, jewelry design, automotive design, CAD, CAM, rapid prototyping, reverse engineering and product design and graphic design.
Rhinoceros software was originally named Rhinoceros 3D, which was later renamed. The software supports the Visual Basic programming language and has an SDK and an internal system plugin called Grasshopper. Grasshopper is a modeling tool that has fascinated many architects. The output file format of Rhino software is 3DM, which is very useful and practical for changing the geometry of NURBS. The developers of Rhino created the openNURBS program for developers and graphic software developers to provide them with a tool for accurately transferring 3D geometric shapes to various applications.
Features of Rhinoceros software
– Ability to model all desired shapes by supporting 3D tools without restrictions
– Having a focus on design
– Prototyping, drawing, analysis and construction of aircraft up to gold and jewelry
– High compatibility with any of your designs including CAM, drawing, analysis, processing work, animation
Ability to read and repair challenging IGES loops and files
– No need for special knowledge to use
– No need to have specialized hardware for execution and modeling
– Support for hundreds of models of modeled products
– Having a very low price to buy software
– Having a very short learning cycle
Features of Rhinoceros:
– Uninhibited free-form 3D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
– Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
– Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
– Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
– Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
– Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
– Development platform for hundreds of specialty 3D products.
– Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
Rhinoceros also known as Rhino has become one of the standard 3D modeling tools for designers and architects. You can start with a sketch, drawing, physical model, scan data, or just an idea — Rhino provides the tools to accurately model and document your designs ready for rendering, animation, drafting, engineering, analysis, and manufacturing or construction. Rhinoceros 3D 7 can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces, and solids with no limits on complexity, degree, or size. Rhino also supports polygon meshes and point clouds. Its accuracy and flexibility makes it possible for students to explore and build their ideas without having to spend much time learning “CAD”.
- OS : Windows 7/8/10
- CPU : No more than 63 CPU Cores
- RAM : 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- HDD : 600 MB or more
- OpenGL : 4.1 capable video card is recommended