If you need to access a specific system through the Internet , for example, access your home-office system and see the desktop and do some work there. RealVNC Enterprise 6 is the best software in the field.
Of course, there is a possibility on the Windows operating system called Remote Desktop that provides such a possibility, but this software is more professional than that.
The main differences between Remote Desktop and RealVNC:
- The Remote Desktop application shows you a virtual desktop, but RealVNC shows the actual desktop. Access to the real desktop is like sitting exactly behind the system, and no restrictions are created for you. If some software does not run when the system is in the Remote Desktop mode, the so-called Terminal Server, they run or restrict themselves.
A good example is Google Earth. This software may have to run in DirectX or OpenGL graphics . But these mods can not be used in Terminal Server mode, but in realVNC mode this problem is not present.
- It is possible to lock Remote Desktop while connecting the computer and if you want to do something remotely on your friend’s system and he can see the steps, this is not possible, but it’s possible in RealVNC.
Here are some key Features of “RealVNC Server Enterprise v6.4.0 + VNC Viewer v6.17.1113” :
- Works under all Windows and
- Ability to communicate with clients, Linux and Mac
- Ability to work on Windows Server
- Ability to work in Windows 32-bit and 64-bit
- advanced encryption to prevent Sniff latest during Communication
- Possibility to send a print on host and guest computers
- Ability to change the port of the program to work with different firewalls
- Simultaneous work on the HTTP port
- The ability to transfer files between two systems under the software
- The integrated address book with the program
- The possibility of establishing Chat between the two systems
- Great possibility and shrinking the desktopTo the scale you are looking for (suitable for small visitor system monitors)
- Ability to install on a remote front-end system without having to be installed on the guest system (Windows operating system only)
- Having two Service-Mode and User modes -Mode for work in different scenarios
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit and 32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit and 32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit and 32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit and 32-bit) Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000
RealVNC Server Enterprise v6.4.0 + VNC Viewer v6.17.1113