Pro-face GP-Pro EX v4.09.100 is a product of the Pro-face subsidiary of Schneider Electric, which was developed specifically for the design and programming of HMI (Human-Machine Interface). This software is used to monitor and view the parameters of industrial devices such as PLC, inverter and so on. The HMI is an LCD monitor that can be programmed to change various parameters and control the system. This software is actually a graphics applicationIs where the keys, displays, hands, and other elements are created by graphical shapes, and by selecting any graphic element such as a key, the corresponding code is sent to the target device via the hardware port on which the program is installed. . The software is able to connect to 255 devices at a time and display customizable parameters.
Here are some key Features of “Pro-face GP-Pro EX v4.09.100” :
- – comprehensive software design and programming HMI for Pro-face
– a user interface graphics with sample projects multiple
– ability to work with the software without having to Mouse or marker
– Designed to simulate commands
– Includes Transfer tools
– Includes monitoring and system monitoring
tools – Debug troubleshooting tools
– Automatically save all system changes
– Compatible with various Pro- face and Schneider Electric
- Personal computer model: PC / AT compatible machineCompatible OS:
– Windows XP 32 bit OS (Service Pack 2 or later, any edition)
– Windows Vista 32 bit OS (Service Pack 2 or later, any edition)
– Windows 7 32 bit OS (any Service Pack, any edition)
– Windows 7 64 bit OS (Service Pack 1 or later, any edition)
– Windows 8.0 32 bit / 64 bit OS (any Service Pack, Core / Pro / Enterprise edition)
– Windows 8.1 32 bit / 64 bit OS (any Service Pack, Core / Pro / Enterprise edition)
– Windows 10 32 bit / 64 bit OS (Home / Pro / Enterprise edition)
- Other required environment:
– [Required for basic opareation] FEP (global IME) supporting OS in every language. (It comes with OS.)
– Internet Explorer Ver. 6.0 or higher (it comes with OS.)
– [Required for installation] .Net Framework 2.0 (any Service Pack) (Distinguishing existence automatically at time of installation, if necessary it installs.)
– [Required for online user registration and online update service] Internet
- Language Environment (Menu / Document):
– English / Japanese / Korean / Chinese (simplified / traditional) / German / French / Italian / Spanish
- Language (Hardware can display):
– ASCII supported languages, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Russian (Cyrillic), Thai
- Hard disk space:
– The minimum: 540 MB (It is 140 MB required for every increase in one language)
– [Windows Vista / 7 / 8.0 / 8.1 / 10] The minimum: 1 GB (Recommended: 2 GB or greater)
– [Other than Windows Vista / 7 / 8.0 / 8.1 / 10] The minimum: 512 MB (Recommended: 1 GB or greater)
- Mouse: Required
- Connected printer type:
– Element corresponding to Windows 2000 (only Ver. 3.5) / XP / Vista / 7 / 8.0 / 8.1
- Other required equipment:
– [DVD drive] Use it only at the time of installation .
– [USB port] Use it for transmission to main units via USB.
– [LAN port] Use it for transmission to main units via Ethernet.
- Recommend environment:
[Windows Vista / 7 / 8.0 / 8.1 / 10]
– CPU: Pentium4 1.3 Ghz
– Display:In more than SVGA (800 x 600), 256 or greater colors need to be displayed.
– Memory: 2 GB
- [Other than Windows Vista / 7 / 8.0 / 8.1 / 10]
– CPU: Pentium4 1.3 GHz
– Display: In more than XGA (1024 x 768), 256 or more colors needs to be displayed.
– Memory: 1 GB