PHPMaker 2019 is a powerful automation tool that can generate a full set of PHP quickly from MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL Server databases. Using PHPMaker, you can instantly create web sites that allow users to view, edit, search, add and delete records on the web.PHPMaker is designed for high flexibility, numerous options to help you generate PHP applications that best suits your needs. Generated codes are clean, easy to understand and easily customizable.The PHP scripts can be run on Windows servers (MySQL / PostgreSQL / Access / MSSQL) or Linux / Unix servers (MySQL / PostgreSQL). PHPMaker can save you tons of time and is suitable for both beginners and experienced develpers alike.
Of the languages most used today in website design, PHP, ASP, and ASP.Net can be mentioned, which most programmers use today. HTML is also a basic language. For coding and using these languages, there is a need for special editors for these languages for coding. PHPMaker ProA powerful tool for creating PHP pages from MySQL databases is the World Technology company. With the help of this powerful software, users can create websites with PHP language and provide users with the ability to capture data and records. Enhanced security, ability to recruit members, output capabilities in CSV / HTML / Excel / Word / XML formats, ability to send files to databases and folders, logging, database synchronization tools, and more. Features This software is powerful.
Here are some key Features of “PHPMaker v2019.0.9” :
- The ability to build PHP pages from MySQL databases
- Have a user registration system
- Extract information from xml, CSV, Excel and more
- Upload files to a database or folder
- Reporting system
- Ability to save and play projects
- Multiple page upload capabilities
- Custom templates and examples
- For Windows Vista /2008/2012/2016/7/8/10, PHPMaker requires the following system files. To update your system, go to the download pages listed below.
– .NET Framework 4.0 (or newer)
– PHP> = 5.5
- If you use Microsoft Access, SQL Server or Oracle, PHPMaker requires the following database drivers (x86 versions) to connect to the database:- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC ) 2.8 (for Microsoft Access and SQL Server)
– Microsoft Jet 4.0 Service Pack 8 (SP8) (for Microsoft Access <= 2003)
– 2007 Office System Driver: Data Connectivity Components (for Microsoft Access 2007)
– Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable (for Microsoft Access 2010)
– Microsoft Access 2013 Runtime (for Microsoft Access 2013)
– Microsoft Access 2016 Runtime (for Microsoft Access 2016)
– Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Native Client (for Microsoft SQL Server)
– Oracle Client (for Oracle)
– Linux or Windows web server (for Windows for MS Access databases)
– PHP> = 5.5
– Chrome / Edge / Firefox / Safari / Opera (latest), IE 10+.