PDF Encrypt 6 is an application for easy and fast encryption of PDF documents.
When you encrypt it by setting a password to your PDF file, anyone can only open it by entering the correct password.
Also, with this software, you can create a variety of permissions such as banning printing, disabling the ability to copy content and to your PDF documents.
The software supports 40-bit RC4 encoding, 128-bit RC4, 128-bit AES and 256-bit AES, and you do not need to install Adobe Acrobat software and no print drivers on your system.
PDF Encrypt is a quick and easy-to-use PDF utility that is designed to batch encrypt PDF documents. It supports 40-bit RC4, 128-bit RC4, 128-bit AES and 256-bit AES Encryption.
You can set password and permissions (such as disallow printing, disallow copying etc.) to protect your PDF documents.
If you encrypt a PDF document by setting the user password, no one can open the PDF document unless he knows the correct password.
PDF Encrypt does not depend on any print driver so it will NOT install any print driver on your computer.
Here are some key features of “PDF Encrypt v6.4”:
- Supports 40-bit RC4, 128-bit RC4, 128-bit AES and 256-bit AES
- Ability to set personal password and personal password
- Disable printing, copying, extracting, changing, Edit and …
- Drag and drop PDF files
- No need to install Adobe Acrobat software
- No need for any print driver
- Batch processing of PDF documents
- Simple interface
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7/8/10
- About 10 MB of disk space for installation
Download PDF Encrypt v6.4