PDF Desktop Repair Tool 4. PDF Analysis & Repair component analyzes PDF documents with regard to PDF specifications and repairs them where indicated. It extracts legible content such as images or page fragments from irreparable documents and saves the data as a new document.The 3-Heights PDF Analysis & Repair component detects and repairs corrupted PDF documents in automated processing procedures. It repairs defective or illegible PDF documents or restores them as far as possible. Incorrect PDF creation or manipulation, defective FTP transfers, system crashes during creation, network interruptions or incomplete copying can all render PDF documents illegible. This can result in the loss of important data and, as a consequence, loss of information or production downtimes.
As you know, PDF format today is one of the most popular and powerful formats for creating and storing text documents with photos , tables and more. However, various issues, such as manipulating or making corrupted PDFs, incomplete or false transfers via FTP, corrosion of the system when creating a PDF document, network breaks or incomplete copies can corrupt all PDF documents Which can cause the loss of complete information. PDF Desktop Repair Tool is capable of detecting, analyzing and repairing PDF documents damaged or unreadable. This software analyzes PDF documents according to their specifications and plays as much as possibleAbby does. It extracts readable contents, such as images or parts of the page, from non-editable documents and stores the data as a new document.
Here are some key Features of “PDF Desktop Repair Tool v126.96.36.199” :
- High strength and high sensitivity in identifying corrupted PDF files
- Analyzing the contents of a PDF document
- High ability to repair and modify PDF documents
- Repair and play abstract data Available in non-readable PDF documents
- High speed repair
- Define a set of custom settings for repairing PDF documents in the form of a profile
- Operating Systems:
– Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bit)
– Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows NT 4, Windows 2000 are no longer supported as of release version 4.7.
– Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64 bit) Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 (64 bit)
– Windows Server 2003 (including R2) are no longer supported as of release version 4.7.
– .NET Version 2.0 or higher (only required when using the .NET API of the .NET)