CAD-Earth 4 – One of the major problems for CAD users was the transfer of our maps between Google Earth and the environment of these software , which needed to store images and maps and then import them into the software environment, which this The work made it possible to make many edits and changes to images.
Arqcom software company has released a new version of CAD-Earth software for importing and extracting images.Maps, maps, objects and ground mesh between Google Earth and CAD software, including AutoCAD, Bricscad and ZWCAD.
With the help of this program, you can enter and exclude paths, images, maps, etc. by observing georges between the two environments.
The program has options for exchanging text between Google Earth and CAD software as a place tag, and adding auto-extensions to the end of these tags and texts when copying them to another system than creating duplicate names and tags. To be prevented.
It also has the ability to preview the position of the design based on geographical coordinates and move, resize and rotate the map until it is inserted. Other features of the software include the very fast processing of photos , maps, hybrid photos and satellite images of services such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ovi.
Here are some key features of “Arqcom CAD-Earth v4.1.9“:
- Transfer images and maps from the Google Earth environment to the desired CAD software environment
- Exchange paths, images, maps, with geo-referencing between the two environments
- Extremely fast image processing, Maps, hybrid photos and satellite images from services such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ovi
- CAD Screenshots Transfer to Google Earth
- Extract Cantorlines, Profiles and Sections from Google Earth
- Optimization of meshes imported from Google Earth to increase speed and efficiency
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10
Download Arqcom CAD-Earth v4.1.9