PACE Suite Enterprise 5 is a complete and comprehensive suite of applications and comes in handy when you want to edit existing MSI packages, create tutorials and “how-to” documentations that include screenshot, or simply edit App-V packages such as SFT, OSD or SPRJ files.
PACE Suite is the right choice for you if you need to create both the Windows Installer and the virtual package format (Microsoft App-V).
MSI files are Microsoft executable files that can be installed, run, or maintained by files, software , or settings. These files are not just a file and can include documents or executable files.
With the help of the PACE Suite, you will be able to create, edit, or change the format of MSI packages.
This package includes four MSI Generator, MSI Editor, App-V Editor and Docu Generator tools, each of which has an application for creating, editing, or storing documentation and files for creating your executable file (Installer File). will be. Also, with the help of this package you will be able to build packages of App-V4.x, App-V5.x and VMware ThinApp.
Here are some key features of “PACE Suite Enterprise v18.104.22.168″:
- Create or edit package packages in MSI, MST format.
- Change packages and packages to Microsoft formats (App-V4.x and App-V5.x). )
- Editing packages and packages for installation and execution
- Converting MSI file format to other formats and bell images
- Creating snapshots of system status and comparing them (system files, registry or accesses)
- Making packages App-V4.6 from MSI files
- Direct editing of App-V4.6 (SFT or OSD files)
- Automatic recording of a set of activities as a documented file
- System requirements:
– Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 SP1, Windows Server 2012/2008 R2 SP1
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 or higher
– Administrative privileges on the system
- Hardware requirements:
– Processor: 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor at 2 GHz or greater (NOTE: to repackage 64-bit applications or create 64-bit application-V packages, use PACE Suite on a 64-bit Windows operating system)
– RAM: 2 GB
– Free drive space: 1 GB (Note: Additional storage is required for your projects and packages and depends on their size and quantity)
– Display resolution: 1280 * 720 or higher
NOTE: For publishing MSI packages to the Microsoft SCCM 2007/2012 server, ensure that Microsoft Management Framework 3.0 and Windows Remote Management (WinRM) services are enabled.
Download PACE Suite Enterprise v22.214.171.124